Karina C // Senior

The truth must come out, so here it is: Karina's session was one of my all time favourites. When we first arrived at the park, the sun was still fairly high in the sky, even though I had planned it for golden hour...I was hoping it would come, and it did, in all its radiant glory, and then Karina just all out rocked it.
Karina has such a kind, big heart and she loves her friends well; that is so very obvious, and I think I was able to capture that. I am wishing you all the very best in your last year of high school, Karina, and also - make it to Italy before too much time passes!
Karina C // Senior Karina C // SeniorKarina C // Senior Karina C // Senior Karina C // SeniorKarina C // Senior Karina C // Senior Karina C // SeniorKarina C // Senior Karina C // Senior Karina C // SeniorKarina C // Senior Karina C // Senior Karina C // Senior Karina C // Senior Karina C // Senior

No comments:

Post a Comment